10 people completed my survey during the time it was posted on the survey website. Out of those 10 people 9 of them were male and 1 was female. My magazine will be mostly targeted at males, however, some women may find that it attracts them as it is not typically about anything to do with men e.g. sport.
I asked the question about age as I feel that it is a good idea to understand the ages of you target audience. This is because you can then choose your font and colours and also the cover models according the age of your target audience.40% of people who took my survey were aged 31-35, 30% were 26-30. My magazine is going to be targeted at mainly the middle aged person as jazz music appeals to them most.
Below are some more graphs that summarise each of the views from the people who participated in my survey. I like to use graphs as it gives a visual representation of the answers from the questionnaire.












No comments:
Post a Comment