Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Chosen Photos that have been Edited

Below is my digitally altered photo of the cover model. This photo will be my central image. To digitally alter the photo I have removed the background. Alongside this I have also increased the saturation and the clarity of the photo. This was to make the quality of the image better and to make the colours brighter.I also used retouch on Serif Photo Plus to make the cover models skin appear even and all one skin tone. 
 For this image i cropped the edges so that the model was central in the photograph. Again I also increased saturation, as well as brightness as the photo was slightly dark, this also brightened the colours of the sports kit which will attract the readers eye. Again I also used the retouch tool to enhance the models skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment