Tuesday, 13 October 2015

School Magazine Final Edition

This is my final version of my school magazine. I am really pleased with the outcome. I changed some things slightly to make them stand out more and catch the readers attention.
 
Firstly I changed the font of the Masthead. This was because I thought that the font on the mock up was not bold enough to catch the readers attention. Also it also belnded slightly into the background as although the outline was a different colour the main colour of the font was the same as the background. I did however keep the colours the same as the house style because this makes the magazine more recognizable.
 
Secondly I changed the 'Ofsted' pug. I changed the colour from a deep purple to blue as I think it stood out more as a lot of the things where purple, including the pug. I also outlined it and added an shadow. Again I did this to make it stand out as the Ofsted report is very important for perspective parents to see, so I needed it to stand out.
 
I changed the pug in the corner from 'GCSE Edition' to 'Summer Addition'. This was because there was not anything on my cover that related to GCSE's so I thought it was a rational decision to change this.
 
The two smaller secondary images were changed also as the previous photographs were not my own. However I kept the anchorage the same as they still applied to my pictures.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment