These are the two photos I took for the central image. They are both very similar images however I had to choose one to use as the central image for my school magazine. I decided to use the second image because I like that the models face is tilted slightly. This makes the model appear very happy. Also the St Gregory's booklet is higher and more prominent in the second photo. This promotes the school and makes it clear what the school is. Also in the second image the model has a more natural smile. I think this works better as it looks less forced and makes the student appear less false, which is the look I wanted on the magazine. In the first image I did not like that the model had his chin lifted. It may have been that the camera was at an awkward angle, however I preferred the more natural look in Image 2. Overall I am very pleased with my central image and think that with some digital editing I can really make the photograph stand out on the cover of my magazine.
Image Not Used
Image Used
For the below photos I used the third photo. This was because in the other two photographs the model was not looking at the camera. This was very important as I wanted the model to look proud of her achievement for the school magazine and when the model did not look at the camera I felt that the pride was not portrayed as clearly as in the last photograph. Also in the last photograph the model has a much bigger smile, again showing her pride towards her achievements which is what the article for the magazine was about.
Image Not Used
Image Not Used
Image Used
No comments:
Post a Comment