Monday, 12 October 2015

Photoshoot Planning

For my magazine, I want a mid-shot for my central image. I want my cover model to be a young boy who is happy and smiling. This will hopefully convey that the school is a happy environment to be a part of. I want the young boy to be holding the St Gregory's booklet. This is because it has other excited students on it so again shows the happy school community but without the front cover of the magazine being to crowded and over whelming.

For this I am going to se my younger brother who is 11 as he is photogenic and it is easily accessible to photograph him. I will use my IPhone 6 to photograph him as it is of a high standard of quality for a mobile phone. To keep the photoshoot simple and quick I will photograph my brother in the natural light as it is the most complimentary and will allow the quality of the photo to be better. I ill also bring along the St Gregory's booklet for him to hold.

I plan to take a photograph of a single sports student aged around 15/16. I want them to be in sports kit with their tied back and smiling. I want the photo to be taken against a white wall so that the student really stands out. Again I will use my IPhone 6 to take the photograph and use the lighting from the ceiling lights in the gym corridor. This is because they are very bright and will allow the quality of the photo to be of a good standard.

I also plan to take a photo of four AS Drama students to show the range of activities the school offers. For this I will use the four people playing the characters in the AS Drama production 39 Steps. I will have them in their costumes, and ask them to have facial expressions of their character. This is because I want the target audience to see the talented pupils. Once again I will also use my IPhone 6 and the lighting available to me. I will shoot the photographs in the gym hall up against the wooden wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment