Sunday, 24 April 2016

Contact Sheet for contents page

For my contents page I used the three photos on the left. I used the top left one because i think it captures an appealing image of a musician who is smiling and is clearly happy. this ties in with my article about rising stars of the jazz world. I also think he is very cool looking with glasses and an afro. He also appeals to the different ethnicity reading my magazine which is very important to attract the most buyers. I used the middle left image because i think it captures an activity usually associated with children but with adults. I think this appeals to my target audience as many adults like to get involved and have fun and relax from time to time. I used this image for the Mardi Gras Article as it shows the activities available. The last image i chose was the bottom left one. It was a hard choice between that and the top right because they both tie in with the bars and clubs article. However, i chose the bottom one because i think that the main focus is the sign whereas the focus for the other one is the musician. As well as this Cafe Beignet pictured in the bottom image is a very well known venue in New Orleans and the sign may be more recognisable by people who know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment